- White and Black Fashion Photography: The Setup Black & white photos: by studying the eye to choosing your models, make up, styling and lighting, we should be looking through a different lens than what we do in color photographs.
- Organic Photography Lighting And The Golden Hours For an avid photographer it consistently utilized to irk me that I was so open to the components along with my photographs were quite determined by the light that day. The weather may either be your very best friend of your arch nemesis
- How To Retouch Skin And Still Look Natural once it comes to retouching skin, it’s really rather straightforward. In two steps, it is possible to do it in reality. However, it’s also rather time consuming. Take your time and don’t rush through it. By following these few straightforward measures, the end will be paid off in!
- 5 Tips for Protecting Your Digital Photos The advent of the web has provided endless opportunities for photographers; yet, it’s allowed us to market our work on the internet, reach a larger audience and share finished products with customers. However, the largely unregulated nature of the World Wide Web has brought some more damaging repercussions too.
- Concept To Creation: The Way Professional Photographers Can It Examples of Concept to Creation from Working Fashion Photographers
- Concept To Creation: Editorial Versus Campaign Concept – critical to binding your pictures together. You will realize that any high end magazine only published editorials which has a concept holding the story together so now we’re going discuss the gap between editorial and effort pictures and how these will impact the notion for the shoots.
- Concept To Creation: Turn Inspiration Into Concept You’ve Got an idea, amazing. How can you turn this idea? Could it be turned into a film narrative/story? Now you have your base thought, it’s time!
- Fear, Laziness & Change Stress Laziness Change — Lazy, slow and un-imaginative industries, companies and people fear innovation and change. They rather burn things than become better at what they are doing, offering better services and finding new items to offer their clientele.